Saturday, April 5, 2008

Huge Teen Tits

While walking to my college calculus class, I ran into my ex-girlfriend, Tricia, from high school. This was the first time I had seen her in over 2 years. I remember everyone used to call her Huge Tits Trish because of her huge tits. At the time I had broken up with her, 2 years ago, she was 32FF and each huge tit was nearly the size of her head which was quite incredible given she was only 16 at that time.

I had known Huge Tits Trish for many years, even before she had started to develop tits. We were great friends. She knew I liked her for the person she was and not merely her huge tits which meant a lot to her. As a result, I think she was very unhappy that I had left her and had always wanted me back.

Today, I was amazed since her huge tits seemed even huger! Each of her huge tits was clearly bigger than her head. One could see through her skin tight t-shirt, folds of flesh overflowing her poor overburdened bra. I stood there, in front her, speechless, in awe at the size of her huge tits. She said to me coyly, “I see you still are drawn to huge tits Larry”. Having broken my mesmerism, I looked up into her eyes, gulped, smiled and said “yes, but there is a lot more to a woman than a large set of tits”.

That is what I always admired about you Larry.” she said with a big smile and twinkle in her eye.

I could sense she was trying to come on to me so I tried to avert the advance, “Thanks Trish but that was long ago in the past.”

Sensing my disinterest in her, she started to try and play into my weakness for huge tits.

As you can see my darling Larry, my huge tits have done some growing.”, while seductively massaging the overflowing flesh from the top of the bra cups. “It is impossible for me to find bras in my size now”.

Really? Is that right?” I say while briefly looking at her huge tits, trying not to appear too interested.

Having noticed my lack of interest, she became more desperate to capture my attention. A mischievous smile came over Huge Tits Trish's face as she put her hands on her hips and cooed “Watch this my darling tit lover Larry”. Thrusting her chest out, she flung her arms back. I looked down in amazement as her huge tits surged forward, “SNAP !!!”. Her huge surging tits had snapped the poor overburdened bra. A small vertical rip about 2 inches long appeared in the centre of her shirt between the two massive mounds of flesh still wobbling from bursting free. “Damn!”, she says, “my growing huge tits have burst another bra. They are growing so fast that I am busting out of one every week.“

I stared in amazement. I was absolutely shocked. Never had I seen a woman burst a bra so easily. “Looks like your t-shirt isn't going to last long either!”, I exclaimed pointing to the rip in her super tight t-shirt.

A big smile came over her face like that of a person that had just won a long argument. She knew she had won me back. “Could you please help me back to my dorm room darling Larry before my huge tits burst out of this t-shirt?”

Is that a question my huge tit bra buster” I said with a big grin, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as we walked briskly back to her dorm room.

On the way Huge Tits Trish says, “I want you to meet my roommate, Becky. I think she will interest you too.” she says with a big twinkle in her eye.

No comments: